Future Perfect Continuous
Future Perfect Continuous – это время употребляется крайне редко. Оно используется, когда мы говорим о длительных действиях в будущем, которые закончатся к определенному моменту
e.g. I will have been living here for two years next month.
Образование: will + have + been + V-ing
will + have + been + V-ing
e.g. We’ll have been doing.
won’t + have + been + V-ing
e.g. We won’t have been doing.
Will + subject + have + been + V-ing
e.g. Will they have been doing?
Вместе с Future Perfect Continuous часто указывается промежуток времени, на протяжении которого будет длиться действие, а также указывается, когда это действие закончится. Окончание действия часто вводится при помощи предлога by.
e.g. She will have been working here for 3 years by next month.
Choose the correct word.
- By tomorrow I will have/has been working for 22 hours.
- She’ll have been cry/crying for 30 minutes by midday.
- My cat will have being/been sleeping for 10 hours by the morning.
- By October they will/would have been dancing in this theatre for 1 year.
- By/for 10 o’clock we’ll have been cycling for two days already.
- When the show starts she will have been/will have waiting for 2 hours.
- We will have been work/working all day long until my boss tells us to stop.
Answers: 1.have, 2.crying, 3.been, 4.will, 5.by, 6.will have been, 7. working
Complete with the verb in Future Perfect Continuous.
- By midnight you…(surf) the net for 8 hours.
- She …. (live) here for 10 years by 2020.
- He .. (read) this novel for 10 days by the end of this month.
- I …..(study) English for 15 years by the end of this year.
- They ….(go out) together for 2 months by Christmas.
- By midday I …. (do) the exam for 5 hours.
- By next year John … (write) his book for 20 months.
Answers: 1.will have been surfing, 2.will have been living, 3.will have been reading, 4. Will have been studying, 5. Will have been going out, 6. Will have been doing, 7. Will have been writing.